perjantai 23. syyskuuta 2016

The first look on Delhi neighbourhood

I just had a walk with my body guard around the hotel neighbourhood. It is fairly easy to walk, as long as you pay attention to the cars, motorbikes and tuk-tuks passing by. Very often a tuk-tuk driver asks for a ride. I was happy my body guard took care of the communication.

We wanted to walk. Found an old nice building which does not tell what it is. Found a temple. I asked the young people if they go there. They said no. You go there on Hindu Monday. I never found out what is Hindu Monday. Communication gap.

Women seem to dress nice, to the long dress with a long scarf to cover the neck area. Beautiful.
We walked by many nice fruit stalls. All of the fruits are familiar to me from the rest of Asia - young coconuts (the green ones, which have the lovely drink inside them), mangoes, papayas, avocados. Same with vegetables. Aubergines were of many sizes and shapes. Same with flowers.








Biggest surprise in my hotel neighbourhood was a Deer park - a lovely park full of trees and deer!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti